It’s August and that means fall is right around the corner.
The kids are going back to school, the weather is slowly changing and you too may be going to school as a student or teacher. With the new season coming that means a new opportunity to do the most important thing of all… A Wardrobe Change!
Ladies, I’ve searched high and low and trust me not everyone is revealing what they have in store for us for fall, but for those designers and retailers that obliged our want to throw a few items in the cart for ourselves as we shop for everyone else, here are the items I found favorable for fall 2014! Enjoy!
- Open Front Scuba Jacket – I am loving this look, it’s like the varsity jacket meets sexy!
- White label skinny jeans – Both these looks say comfortable and stylish.
- Tweed Hi Lo Dress – Not only do the colors scream fall but the fact that it combines the tweed look and a hi lo is screaming hot.
- Khaki Denim Wrap Dress – Some women wish the trend of wrap dresses would go away. Not I. They are comfortable and depending on your shape, it helps create a flattering figure. For me a wrap dress defines my curves. I love khaki in the fall and denim is spot on.
- Pinstripe Fluted Skirt – I love the classic look of pinstripes and the fluting just gives this skirt a touch of pizzazz.
- Boucle Jacket with Faux Leather – The cut of this jacket is very flattering for different body shapes and the pairing faux leather trim gives it a nice touch.
- Nadia Tunic – Orange is always a good choice and staple for fall and this tunic is lovely.
- Maxi Shirt Dress…. a maxi dress… a shirt dress… combined need I say more???
- Colleen Tunic w/ Jeggings – This look screams comfortable.
- Nancy Top – I love items that I can wear multiple ways it helps extend my wardrobe without spending extra funds.