The second annual Curves Rock Fashion Weekend is two weeks away and the organizers of this Baltimore, MD event has a great weekend planned for you.
After the success of last year’s event, the only way to go was up. This year the three day event will be held Thursday, July 25th – Sunday, July 28th. The event has moved to a larger venue, the Hyatt Regency Hotel located in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor (300 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21202).
The mission of empowering plus size women through fashion, poetry, fitness and health is the same and there are plenty of attended bonuses for those attending.
- Plus-size supermodel/actress, Liris Crosse returns as runway host and partner.
- MTV celebrity relationship coach and author, Tionna Smalls will bring her spunk and expressive flare to the event.
- Plus-size designer Shanda Freeman will be the featured designer for the Curves Rock Fashion Show.
- A Curves Rock flash mob is planned.
- There well be a runway competition where all sizes are welcome to model and attend.
- Special invited guests will sit on the ‘Embrace Your Curves Celebrity Panel’
- To end an extraordinary weekend, they’re hosting an empowerment brunch on Saturday.
For a full list of events during the weekend visit CurvesRockWeekend.com