There’s nothing more offensive than a cheesy pick up line. Whether you’re the one being hit on or hitting on someone else, corny pick up lines are game changers. Imagine exchanging glances with a very handsome guy all night only for him to walk up to you and say, “Hey baby, you’re not fat, you’re PHAT!” I don’t know who originated that saying but they need to receive a fierce tongue lashing.
But seriously, there is definitely an art to passing out compliments by way of a pickup line. If you’re going to compliment a woman; then compliment her. But if you insist on giving her a backhanded compliment then don’t be surprised if she gives you a backhand.
This morning one of my Facebook friends asked his friends to share the corniest pickup lines they’ve either dished out and/or received. Since most of the responses came from men I couldn’t help but shake my head and pray that the lines being posted were not lines that they’ve actually used.
- I lost my phone number, can I have yours?
- Do you have any Irish in you? Would you LIKE some Irish in you?
- Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants!
- If I told you that you have a nice body would you hold it against me?
- You should be my baby momma.
- Are you tired? Cuz u been running through my mind!
- Did u know it was a sin to be that beautiful?
- Do you have on panties?
- When are you going to cook me dinner?
- What am I supposed to do about the thoughts I’m having about you?
- Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here’s my number, so call me maybe?
- Excuse me, I’m sorry I’m late but I was sent here in 1970 to find and take care of you,
- I like chocolate milk.
- With that flower in your hair, you remind me of my deceased mother.