As 2012 comes to a close it’s time to start thinking about new year’s resolutions and style goals for 2013. If you’re like many divas you may view the new year as a new beginning; a chance to revamp your style and be a little daring.
Looking for a little inspiration? Check out “Makeovers for Women : 40, Curvy, and Ready for a Change.”
Whether you have reached a turning point in your life, or whether you just feel like having a change and shaking things up a bit, this is the book for you.
“Makeovers for Women : 40, Curvy, and Ready for a Change” is the best investment a plus size woman can make to gain know-how, tools, and advice on how to look expensive for little money. There are a number of helpful tips in the book including how to figure out your body shape, choosing the right lingerie, style tips for your hair and make-up, how to customize your clothes to save money, and the best places to shop online and offline.
If you’re looking for extreme makeovers then you’re at the wrong place. “Makeovers for Women : 40, Curvy, and Ready for a Change” helps you become the best version of your current self without breaking the bank because having plus size style should not be difficult at all.
Other topics are covered in the book include:
- Introduction: Are You 40, Curvy And Ready For A Makeover?
- Chapter 1: How Well Do You Really Know Yourself?
- Chapter 2: Why Does Finding The Right Bra Affect Your Health And Appearance?
- Chapter 3: What Are The Top 5 Secret Make-Up Tips for Round Faces?
- Chapter 4: How Should You Choose A Hairstyle If You Have A Round Face?
- Chapter 5: How To Dress For Special Occasions?
- Chapter 6: How To Customize Your Plus Size Clothing To Save You Money?
- Chapter 7: Where Are The Best Places To Shop For Bargains?
- With Thanks
- Conclusion: Now It’s Your Turn To Apply These Easy Tips
Now that you know what “Makeovers for Women : 40, Curvy, and Ready for a Change” covers, visit http://www.plus-size-magazine.com/makeovers-amazon to purchase your copy.