The best defense against the cold weather is layering. Fall is in full swing so it’s time to defend yourself.
I’ve never been a fan of bulky sweaters. Something about bulk doesn’t scream cute to me but plus size sweaters have definitely evolved. Itchy, boxy sweaters are a thing of the past and they have been replaced with dolman sleeves, chic cowl necks and fitted cardigans. Don’t believe me, take a look for yourself.
Click any image to begin slideshow
- Lane Bryant: Dolman Wedge Sweater, $79.95
- Avenue: Patterned Cowl Neck Pullover Sweater, $68.00
- Ashley Stewart: Ribbed Sweater, $29.50
- Macys: Style&co. Plus Size Sweater, Three-Quarter-Sleeve Cowl-Neck, $41.99 (Sale)
- Eloquii: Stitched Keyhole Tunic Sweater, $60.00
- Bloomingdales: Lauren Ralph Lauren Plus Long Sleeve Crew Neck Zebra Cardigan, $199.00
- Macys: Lauren Ralph Lauren Plus Size Sweater, Long-Sleeve Shawl-Cardigan Buckle, $159.00
- Ulla Popken: V-Neck Chenille Sweater, $59.00