With Independence Day on the way, why not bring the fireworks into the bedroom. Rachel DeAlto, flirting expert and founder of FlipMe flirting cards, has offered 10 tips for creating sparks in your relationship.
1. Get physical – pick a sport that you can play one on one and go for it! The endorphins will surge and last until you get back to the bedroom.
2. Sext – get a little sassier and tell him what you want to do to/with him the next time you see him. Imagination is a very powerful aphrodisiac! (no pictures please)
3. Give him a day – make a day all about him. Whatever he wants to do, do it. Whatever he wants to eat, make it. A little extra attention goes a long way!
4. Go shopping – no not with him, but for him. A sexy new outfit will make you feel great, and inspire him too!
5. Start dating again – don’t let life get in the way of date night. Make time for each other, get a babysitter and plan a regular night out just the two of you at least twice a month.
6. Wax poetic – leaving notes around the home or in your partner’s wallet or briefcase is a sweet and surprising way to remind them that you love them. Seeing the words in written form can make all the difference.
7. Ask and listen – Ask questions as to how they are feeling and what their needs are. Listen to the answers and make an effort to resolve issues before they develop into problems.
8. Don’t forget about sex – a good sex life is a must in any relationship you are looking to keep hot. Life can always get in the way of fun if you let it, but make an effort to connect. Just don’t schedule sex.
9. Get away – leaving your element even for a night can reignite those fireworks Tight on cash? Check out Groupon or Living Social for great deals on mini-vacations!
10. Make out – yes sex is important, but a good old fashioned make out session is amazing! We often forget where we started – take it back to there and put some restraints on moving pass kissing (temporarily).
About the Author: DeAlto is a Flirting and Communications Expert who is dedicated to helping people communicate more effectively. Rachel is also the Founder and CEO of FlipMe Flirting Cards, which was developed to bring flirting back to the real world and empower women to get in touch with their sassy side. Each pack of FlipMe flirt cards includes 30 cards and a 6 month subscription to FlipMe.com.