Fret no further! Scarpasa.com takes the worry out of walking with their vast selection of fashionable and comfortable flats, slides, sandals, wedges, pumps and boots. A destination for modern women looking for killer shoes that won’t kill their feet, Scarpasa.com believes that walkability and style make a perfect pair.
Owner Christina (Chris) Luhur offers great tips for selecting summer sandals that won’t kill your feet.
Tips to selecting summer sandals that won’t kill your feet.
- Shop for sandals during the spring and summer, not the fall. Feet swell in heat and shrink in the colder months, so your foot size may change and be different than when you are going to wear them.
- Opt for shoes made of natural materials. Shoes that have natural fibers and elasticity will stretch and contour the feet.
- Rotate your footwear as much as possible. If you rotate your shoes, they won’t continue hurt you in the same spot and give you returning pain.
- Make sure ballet flats are soft and stretchy so they aren’t cutting into your foot
- When purchasing flip flops, opt for a rounded thong area- this is much better than a sharp straight thong area which cuts into your toes