During your teenage years the world of makeup and fashion starts to look interesting. The urge to experiment goes into overdrive during your college years. This is the time in your life where the saying “less is more” goes into action. Teenagers make up choices should be soft and subtle. It is possible for a teen to wear make up that is colorful, tasteful and a reflection of your personality.
What to do
- Experiment with colors. Try wearing bright and floral colors. You can also use light pink and black colors if you are willing for a feminine look.
- Go for bright yet natural shades for make up.
- Do experiments with your eye make up but avoid extra glossy make up any where else on your face.
- Go for lip gloss instead of lipstick.
- Try different kinds of hairstyles because changes in hair do help in a complete make over.
- Remember to keep your skin clean, toned and moisturized. Avoid using any harsh products on your skin.
- Experiment with your footwear.
- Innocence on your face is your real beauty, so avoid any kind of make up that overshadows your natural charm and innocence.
What not to do
- Always make sure that you do not overdress yourself and whatever you wear is in accordance with the occasion you are dressing up for.
- Avoid extra chemical treatment with your hairs. However experiment as much as you can with natural and herbal products.
- Avoid wearing ultra glam dress and make up because that will overshadow the natural charm of your face.
- Do not apply chemicals on your face instead go for home made and natural products.
- Avoid colors like queen, brown, grey and slate both in make up and dresses.